Bed/Bath: 1 Split Ba/ 3 Enclosed Offices/BR’s
Parking: Street Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: Late July
Live/Work Office or Residential Space in Great South Beach Location
- Note: walls and trim are now white throughout (not reflected in photos)
- 3 enclosed conference rooms or bedrooms
- 1 split bath
- Large living room with city skyline views
- Conference rooms have views of South Park
- Each office/bedroom has an independent door code lock
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Full eat-in kitchen
- Large common patio
- Walk Score of 94: Daily errands do not require a vehicle
- Bike Score of 89: Very bike-able area, mostly flat, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score of 100: A rider’s paradise, with the 2nd/King MUNI line a few minutes away, and multiple Bus lines within close proximity
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is Oracle Park (formerly AT&T), home of the San Francisco Giants. This has enticed many new services and restaurants into the area. Some of the most notable restaurants and cafes in the area include RN74, Ironside, South Park Cafe and Tres Agaves. And look for great wine bars like Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant and District Wine Bar. It's a quick walk to the always-exciting and gourmet Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building, and on the way down the Embarcadero check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roasthouse.
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach